33806Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Re: Van Wanting and Veenenberg / Inia

  • darren major
    Jul 10, 2006
      Hello Tjeerd

      Thank-you Thank-you for this information.

      I would be happy to receive any additional information you might have on this line. If you can export it as a PAF or GEDCOM file, that will prevent me from mis-typing the information myself.

      I would be happy to share any information I have that might be of interest to you.

      Thanks again.
      Darren

      Tjeerd Pieter Inia <tp.inia@...> wrote: Hello Darren,

      In my family tree i have the following information:

      Claas Augustinus Ynia (1716 Boornbergum - 1786 Leeuwarden), married in
      1739 Cornelia Henriks (+ before 1753), they have 6 children, one of
      them is Aaltje Klazes Inia, Aaltje (around 1752-1842) married in 1776
      Sieger Luitjens Veenenberg.

      Sieger & Aaltje have 4 children:
      Luitje
      Janke (1779-1858)
      Jurkje
      Dirkje (1782-1835)

      Janke had children with different man, for as far as I know she was
      not married to any of them, I do know two of the mans names: Theunis
      Jans and Coenraad Werts Venenberg? Also Dirkje the sister of Janke
      does have a son born in 1802 in Leeuwarden, and no name of the father
      is given, the sons name is Coenraad Wessels (or Coenraad Wessels
      Venenberg).

      Darren i have additional information, if you wish, you can mail me for
      the information,

      kind regards,

      Tjeerd P. Inia
      http://home.12move.nl/tp.inia