30759Update website

  • Hugo de Vries [gen]
    Jan 14, 2006
      A few days ago I updated the genealogical data on my website. Comments,
      additions and corrections are welcome!
      Kind regards,
      Hugo

      Hugo de Vries
      http://gen.kibrahacha.com
      Families: de Vries (Schermerhorn, Spaarndam, Amsterdam), Joha (Eupen,
      Friesland, Leiden), van Asperen (Streefkerk, Sliedrecht, Alblasserdam),
      Kaal/Karel (Wehl, Renkum), de Vries (Amsterdam, Paramaribo), Brook (Sneek,
      Paramaribo), Abendanon (St. Eustatius, Paramaribo), Robles de Medina
      (Spanje, Paramaribo); also Fernandes, Vieira, da Silva, Rosiers (55,100+
      individuals)
      On December 2, 2006 you might be visitor number 400,000 to
      http://kibrahacha.com