28592Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Fw: Hylkema families etc.

  • Ruud Hijlkema
    Oct 3, 2005
      Hi John,
      I am verry interessted in any thing about my Hylkema relatives and be willing to send You the Hylkema's from Ritscke Harckces who lives about 1532 til 1582.
      And after him from my forefather Zweitze Hylkes who takes the name Hylkema as his name, from him til my grandfather there are a lot of girls in our family, only my grandfather had á brother and after them whe spread a litle out.
      There are unfortunately 2- boy's where I til now only nows that they existed namely Staas Hylkes Hylkema born 10-8-1816 Ureterp and Freerk Hylkes Hylkema born 27-1-1821 Bovenkarspel they stil a mystery for me they are both stil living in 1829.
      I send al my information soon as posible to you mailadres.
      Greatings,
      Ruud Hijlkema.

      In the pressent there are about 10 male living Hijlkema's as fare as I now.