28191Tresoar search sreen in English

  • Annemarth Sterringa
    Sep 4, 2005
      Hi Dotty,
      This is the url of the search screen in English; be sure the link
      isn't broken.

      http://www.tresoar.nl/mmtresoar/main/content_pagina_volledig.jsp?
      lang=en&pagina=genealogie&stylesheet=collectie.css

      Regards,
      Annemarth Sterringa

      --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Dotty Smith
      <smith_dotty@y...> wrote:
      > Not being a Dutch speaker or reader, I'm not sure of this, but it
      seems I'm not the only one having difficulty with Tresoar. It's
      been awhile since I've tried to use my bookmark for the site, and it
      doesn't work any more. I have tried accessing it by typing
      www.tresoar.net, and that gives me a lot of options, none of which
      appear to lead to access to the database. I tried Ask Jeeves and
      got a lot of site options, none of which allowed me to use the
      database. It used to be so easy! Can someone give me a direct link
      to the database, please. I have some research that needs to be
      done. Thank you so much.

      > Dotty Smith

      <KNIP>
      <KNIP>