2671Help - Wommels

    Nov 5, 2000
      According to the friesarchief site (enlistment roll for Wommels 1814),
      Hette Hyltjes Hiemstra was born in Wommels on 30-8-1781 as son of Hyltje
      Hettes and Harmke Pyters. On 31-12-1787 Gosling Hyltjes Hiemstra was
      born to the same couple. I have checked the baptismal registers of
      Wommels, Hennaard, Kubaard/Waaxens and yet I have not found these two
      gentleman. The same goes for a Bouwe Jans Sixma born 9-11-1798 to Jan
      Cornelis and Baukje Bouwes, supposedly born Wommels. Can someone please
      tell me exactly where these gentlemen were born/baptised? Thanks.
      Tony