24980Re: [Friesland-genealogy] No Error in the Tresoar database

  • Scott Boelens
    Feb 28, 2005
      Isabella,

      I'm with Nynke on this one. A direct transalation of the first record
      indicates that the death occured in Leeuwarden, not in Sneek. Yet the
      second one clearly states the death was in Sneek. Can you explain this
      for me please? Of all of the records that I have viewed so far that have
      two records for one person's death, this is the first that I have come
      across that is in conflict. If I do as you suggested in your email, I
      should find a death record listed under Leeuwarden as well and I am not
      finding that record. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated.

      Regards,
      Scott

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic