24095Re: Bangma

  • Annemarth Sterringa
    Jan 11, 2005
      Hi Linda,
      Ik ga gauw verder kijken; Bergschenhoek heel fraai, reuze bedankt
      voor deze service:-)
      Leuk om weer van je te horen!

      --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Praamsma"
      <linda@p...> wrote:
      > --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Praamsma"
      > Sorry. I forgot the address. It's www.praamsma.org
      > Linda>
      > linda@p...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everyone,
      > >
      > > After a long absence, I am finally back. I have updated my web-
      > site with more information about the Bangma's. I have also
      included a small family tree of the descendents of Pier Alberts
      Bangma. This is a seperate tree, which I have not been able to
      connect to the other Bangma tree. Any information about these
      Bangma's would be greatly appreciated. I have also included the
      overlijdens book of Bergschenhoek 1714 - 1809.

      > > Linda Praamsma
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic