21640Frits Klazes de Vries of Grouw 1828-1902

  • mblow2
    Jul 31, 2004
      Because of the help I received after my first posting I have been
      sent the correct spelling of this name and the birth and death
      dates. Together with a marriage to Bessie Harryman in Kensington
      December 1873.

      In the Wills family Bible there is a record of his marriage to Sarah
      Wills in Walworth, Surrey in 1855.

      Is there any information about this marriage and any children that
      may have been born.

      Brother. Lycle Klazes de Vries

      Son. Klaas Fritzes de Vries te Harrogate in Engeland. born?

      Widow. Bessie Harryman, weduwe van Frits Klazes de Vries te
      Ilfracombe Engeland. 1902