      Van: kbylsma1
      Aan: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Verzonden: vrijdag 4 juni 2004 20:20
      Onderwerp: [Friesland-genealogy] Overmeer

      Beste medespeurders:

      Geert Klazes Overmeer, living in Gaastmeer in 1811, was the father of
      Gertje Klazes Overmeer. His sister, Tietje (Tjietje) Klazes
      Overmeer, was married to Gerke Walings Walinga and living in
      Langweer. I am curious about the identity of the parents of Geert
      and Tietje. I am particularly interested because my given name,
      Klaas, comes from this family line.

      Would it be possible for someone to check the marriage records of
      their children for this purpose? These are:

      Huwelijksakte Wymbritseradeel (Mairie Heeg), 1812
      Man: Auke Jacobs Reitsma
      Vrouw: Gertje Geerts Overmeer (dochter van Geert)
      Datum: 22 april 1812 Akte nr. 3

      Huwelijksakte Wymbritseradeel, 1821
      Man: Klaas Gerkes Walinga (zoon van Tietje)
      Vrouw: Martzen Jans Vierstra
      Datum: 8 juni 1821 Akte nr. 28

      Any assistance would be appreciated.

      Klaas Bylsma, engels, nederlands, frysk (Canada)

      Genealogy yn Fryslân: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.