      From: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: donderdag 8 januari 2004 17:45:41 uur
      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Friesland-genealogy] Sikma family connection

      Hello Posters regarding the Cornelis Willems Sikma family.

      My husband is related to the Sikma family by way of the marriage of
      his great aunt Anna Plantinga to Wessel Sikma (from Sneek) in 1913.
      I have tentatively connected this branch of the Sikma family to
      Cornelis Willems' branch; but I have no documentation of this. Can
      anyone help me to confirm this connection?

      Thank you for your help, and have a Happy New Year!!

      Groeten,

      Marie Volbeda,
      San Diego, California

      Genealogy yn Frysl�n: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.

      juli 1999 geposte berichten staat op http://groups.yahoo
      com/group/Friesland-genealogy

      Om uw abonnement te be�indigen stuurt u een (leeg) email-bericht naar:

      To visit your group on the web, go to: