18485Microfilm copies of original records

    Jan 5, 2004
      I just sat down last night and looked at the list of microfilms that I have
      on indefinite loan at the local Family History Centre. It has cost me over
      $4 000 dollars (CD) to keep them here in St. Thomas. I am busy putting a
      list on my website of all the films that I have and the areas which they
      cover. You can see the start I have made by going to
      http://www.hofsteegenealogy.com/films.htm Each day I try to add a few
      more. I will do lookups for anyone that asks. Tony
      A. Hofstee, St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada