      Van: Anthony Hofstee <ahofstee@...>
      Aan: Friesland-genealogy@egroups.com <Friesland-genealogy@egroups.com>
      Datum: zaterdag 29 juli 2000 6:08
      Onderwerp: [Friesland-genealogy] Olingius

      Who knows anything about the family name Olingius. It seems to be a
      very important name. In Wommels I have a Hette Petrus Olingius married
      to Pyttje (Pietje) Sybes Wesselius, 25-8-1765. It seems that the name
      Olingius is also found in Franeker in earlier years. I would like to
      hear from anyone who has information on Olingius and Wesselius. Thanks.