152RE: Jacob Rinse VAN DIJK (Rinsumageest)

  • John de Beer
    Sep 17, 1999
      I had not looked at the on-line data available in Firesland for a while. I
      was quite impressed.
      Now we need them to give us some summaries in English.
      John De Beer
      Looking for "de beer", "de vries", "de Jong", "andringa" and plenty of
      others.

      >>At 11:41 PM 9/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
      >>> Dear Sir, I have been interested in my family's genealogy for quite
      >>>some time. My brother and I tried to do some research of it when in
      >>>Holland last year, but we didn't know where to start. The names of my
      >>>ancestors from Holland are: Jacob Rinse van Dijk from Rinsumegeest near
      >Dokkum and Hendrik >>Buys from Gerderland and was born in Barneveldt. If
      >you could e-mail me
      >>>any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Jackson Van
      >Dyke

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic