148Jacob Rinse VAN DIJK (Rinsumageest)

  • Yntze van der Honing
    Sep 16, 1999
      >Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:43:11 +0200
      >To: "jaxn" <jaxn@...>
      >From: Yntze van der Honing <yntze@...>
      >Subject: Jacob Rinse VAN DIJK
      >
      >At 11:41 PM 9/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
      >> Dear Sir, I have been interested in my family's genealogy for quite
      >>some time. My brother and I tried to do some research of it when in
      >>Holland last year, but we didn't know where to start. The names of my
      >>ancestors from Holland are: Jacob Rinse van Dijk from Rinsumegeest near
      Dokkum and Hendrik >>Buys from Gerderland and was born in Barneveldt. If
      you could e-mail me
      >>any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Jackson Van
      Dyke

      >Dear Sir:
      >
      >The above information is insufficient due to the absence of dates. Your
      ancestor Jacob Rinse van Dijk could be the son of one of the following
      people who married in Dantumadeel, Friesland (the district in which
      Rinsumageest is located). You should post a query on the clipboard of
      http://www.ryksargyf.org and in the Guestbook of http://www.drf.nl You
      will need to provide more information if you want to get lucky. Please note
      that "van Dijk" is listed under the "D" in Dutch surname indices. (Prefixes
      such as "van", "van der", "de", etc. are always ignored.)

      >I have no information on families from Gelderland. THe records for
      Barneveld are kept at the Rijksarchief Gelderland in Arnhem. Do a search on
      Rijksarchiefdienst to find that site.

      >On-line marriage records, Dantumadeel, Friesland 1811-1922 (Send e-mail to
      Ryksargyf to obtain photocopies (for a fee):

      >Bron: Burgerlijke stand - huwelijk (Bruidegom)
      > Algemeen
      > Archieflocatie: Friesland
      > Toegangnr: 30-08
      > Inventarisnr: 2055
      > Gemeente: Dantumadeel
      > Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
      > Nummer: 39
      > Datum: 16-05-1917
      > Man
      > Naam: Rinze van Dijk
      > Vrouw
      > Naam: Eelkje van der Meulen
      >
      >Bron: Burgerlijke stand - huwelijk (Bruidegom)
      > Algemeen
      > Archieflocatie: Friesland
      > Toegangnr: 30-08
      > Inventarisnr: 2010
      > Gemeente: Dantumadeel
      > Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
      > Nummer: 14
      > Datum: 26-04-1840
      > Man
      > Naam: Rinze Bokkes van Dijk
      > Vrouw
      > Naam: Geertje Klases Uitterdijk
      >
      >Bron: Burgerlijke stand - huwelijk (Bruidegom)
      > Algemeen
      > Archieflocatie: Friesland
      > Toegangnr: 30-08
      > Inventarisnr: 2029