1465RE: [Friesland-genealogy] Jeronimus Barthomaleus Dopschweijt/Grietje J.

  • Lieko Helmus
    Jul 7, 2000
      L.S.,
      In my earlier reaction fortunately I put in a little “declaimer”
      New of wrong? Maybe both, maybe not. Anyway I have to correct
      Myself and/or add a few details.
      Grietje Jeronimus, married to Jetze Machiels Bosma, died 2 Aug 1812
      80 years old, daughter of Jeronimus Nutterd and Trijntje (See RA website).
      Jetze himself, a grave-digger, died 1 yr later 24 Jan 1813, 70 yrs old.
      My note, that she was a daughter of Jeronimus Bartholomeus Dopschewijs,
      Schoolmeester Beetsterzwaag, is very old and I don’t remember the source.
      If there is a relationship then there must be a gap of at least 1
      generation.
      Liekele Helmus, Hilversum

      Liekele (Lieko) Helmus & Rinske Helmus-Deutekom
      Siriusstraat 52, NL-1223 AP Hilversum, the Netherlands
      31(0)35 6858 675 (+voicemail) Fax 31(0)20 8848 931(fax2pc)
      gsm 06 28184122 (+SMS) NetMeeting (+Webcam)
      lhelmus@...

      [De niet-tekstgedeelten van dit bericht werden verwijderd]
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic