1371Archives

    Jun 13, 2000
      If someone is going to either of these archives, I have a rather long
      list of material I would like looked up. The first four I would like
      all the information possible from the 'trouwbijlagen' if they exist
      (birth/baptism of spouses, place of birth, parents, etc).

      1. Berendje de Vries married Doniawerstal 21-3-1867 with Douwe Cramer
      2. Gelke Douwes de Jager married Wymbritseradeel 23-11-1839 with Mintje
      Entes (Intes) Dijkstra
      3. Douwe Okkes de Jager (possibly father of #2) married Wymbritseradeel
      26-2-1813 Boukje (Baukje) Gelkes Boshakker (Boschhakke, etc)
      4. Symen (Simon) Jans Rienstra married Wymbritseradeel 8-5-1830 with
      Feikje Entes (Intes) Dijkstra

      For the following I just need the information indicated
      5. Hans Hofstee married Wymbritseradeel 17-5-1913 with Berendje
      Rienstra
      Need Berendje's birth date and place
      6. Douwe Okkes de Jager died Wymbritseradeel 25-10-1847
      Need name of spouse, parents, etc.
      7. Minke Leyenaar, died Workum 15-6-1874, age 94
      Need name of spouse, parents?
      8. Jan Jans Leyenaar, died Baarderadeel 12-8-1827, age 87
      Need name of spouse, parents, etc.
      9. Okke Gerkes de Jager, died Workum 4-2-1836
      Need name of spouse, parents, etc.
      10. Jan Jacobus Rienstra, died Wymbritseradeel 10-3-1841
      Need name of spouse, parents, etc
      11. Gelke Foekes Boschhakker, died Wymbritseradeel 1-8-1818
      Need name of spouse, parents, place of death
      12. Pieter Entes Dijkstra, died Rauwerderhem 20-1-1869
      Need name of parents, spouse, place of death
      13. Gelke de Jager, died Wymbritseradeel 2-12-1897
      Need name of spouse, parents, place of death
      14. Douwe Okkes de Jager, died Wymbritseradeel 25-10-1847, age 63
      Need name of spouse, parents, place of birth
      15. Grietje Cramer, died Wymbritseradeel 24-12-1939, age 73
      Need name of spouse, parents, etc
      16. Lucas Jans Cramer, died Gaasterland 17-3-1896, age 77
      Need name of spouse, parents, etc.

      Thanks. Tony
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic