12715RE: [Friesland-genealogy] Re:Vogelaar

  • Linda Praamsma
    Nov 1, 2002
      Dear Nanny,

      I also found these. I would have sent them earlier, but had to go to
      work.

      Gossele Pibis x Soetske Sjourts

      Joannes 15-9-1724 m. Sietske Pibis,
      moeder Soetske Sjourts
      Meekem 7-8-1726 m. Ulck Sioerts,
      moeder Sioetke Sioerts
      Fokel 19-6-1728 m. Rimke,
      moeder Siuetke Gosselis
      Joannes 22-10-1730 m. Thepke Jorrits,
      moeder Sietske Gosselings
      Pibe 25-2-1733 m. Rimke Gerbens,
      moeder Sioetke Gosses
      Siurt 1-1-1735 m Sieske Pibis,
      moeder Siutke Siurts
      Maijke 14-2-1741
      moeder Sujertje Sioers

      All were in the Catholic doop book from Joure.

      As you can see, there are more than enough way to spell a (mother’s)
      name.

      There is also:

      Teunis Thomese x Acke Teunese
      Thomas J 5-5-1768 m. Acke Thomese