      From: Jim Van Sluys <vansluys@...>
      To: friesland genealogy <Friesland-genealogy@egroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 5:11 PM
      Subject: [Friesland-genealogy] Postuma Search

      Hello all members
      Jim van Sluijs from Australia calling. I am looking for any
      information of Van Sluijs families living or past in Friesland, that have
      come from Zeeland to Friesland. Any information welcomed. Does anyone have a
      Van Sluijs anscestor? Let me know as I am looking for ALL Van Sluijs world
      wide and have over 2300 in my data base so far.
      Thanks in advance....Best Regards Jim van Sluijs " Down Under"

      http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/6/_/567109/_/957419327/

      (Let op het nieuwe adres!)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic