1148Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Strikwerda

  • diclizvr@xcelco.on.ca
    Apr 28, 2000
      Hello Durk
      Here is another email. I forgot to type about the family of Lolke
      Jacobs Strikwerda. I have he was born Sept. 7, 1839 in Franeker
      and he died before 1922. He married Saapke Uiltjes Tolsma on
      Nov. 12, 1864 in Menaldumadeel. Their children were
      1.Sipke Lolkes born Jan. 5, 1876 in Dronrijp and died April 29,
      1903 in Bayum. He married Trijntje Terpstra on Dec. 1, 1900 in
      Hennaarderdeel.
      2.Uilkje Lolkes born Sept. 25, 1880 in Bayum and married Rein
      Hiddes Jonker on May 21, 1904 in Baarderadeel.
      3.Migchial Lolkes born Nov. 1, 1884 in Bayum and married Gerbrig
      Wijnstra on May 15, 1909 in Hennaarderadeel.
      That is all I have and originally thought Saapke was a relative of
      mine (my mother is a Talsma) but I have not found a connection.
      Greetings from Ontario, Canada
      Liz

      Liz Van Rooyen

      Safety On Zones