10761Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Meinema family and more?

    Jul 12, 2002
      Scott, what do you know about the forebears of Lijsbeth Hoites, married to
      Jenne Meinderts? I have just been going through my old mail (cleaning
      house) and saw Lijsbeth Hoites, daughter of Hoite Douwes and Renske
      Dirks. Hoite Douwes and Renske Dirks are forebears of my wife.

      At 01:23 AM 02/02/2002 -0800, you wrote:
      >Hi all, I am trying to find out if any one is related
      >to the family below. I suspect that there are more
      >children then what I have listed and they may have
      >registered under a different surname in 1811. I am
      >seeking any and all information on this. Thanks.
      >Regards,
      >Scott
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic