Midi set-up now solved with help from Viscount ,not this user group!!

  • tfm2001nl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2002
      SEE my message 351

      I have solved my midi problem with the help of Viscount
      who sent two e-mails with in hours of my request to
      them. I didnt get any help from this user group i am
      surprised . You have all been knocking Viscount and they
      have been more helpful than you guys...

      I also read all sorts of stories that the OB is discontinued
      and not supported by Viscount thats crap according to Viscount
      its still a on going project only now you can buy the OB a lot
      cheaper than before in europe the cheapest appears to be Turnkey
      499.00 GBP new ,any where cheaper(?? I don't work for them!!) thats
      where I got mine..
    • Alain Kinet VDBerghe
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        SEE MY MESSAGE 352 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        From: "Alain Kinet VDBerghe" <a.vandenberghe@s...>
        Date: Fri Apr 19, 2002 1:23 pm
        Subject: Re: [FriendsofOB12] Multi-timbral how do u set it up???

        are you well in "multi" mode? ( edit system-1 midi-common)
        and do you play in "program" mode?
        there each part represents a midi channel.

        Alain

        I'm still waiting for any of your reply !!
        Or is this your reply ???
        Well thank you.

        We are a users group, that means that we use an OB-12 and are in this group
        to SHARE
        our ideas,music, ways of working, news about the synth, problems, solutions,
        tips, etc.....
        Since last week we have someone who works for Viscount and the Oberheim
        OB-12,
        HIS A MEMBER OF THE GROUP TOO !
        And check his message 372 !!

        Ok, now, I calm down,