URGENT OB12 HELP!!!

  • lists@ftg.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      ARgggh!

      Hello i'm new here but i'm in deep shit!

      I'm currently in the middle of a 23 date UK tour using the OB12 is my
      only keyboard. It is fully flighcased and handled with great care so
      there is no physical damage.

      However, we switched the unit on in lastnights soundcheck to find a
      corrupt timbre message. Switching if off and on again left nothing
      but a blank screen. The unit does not "boot".

      On return to the studio at 3am this morning I have attempted to re-
      load both the CPU & DSP software by holding own the [ESC] as
      suggested and dumping over MIDI. This appears to work for both
      softwares (the indicator suggests the software fully loads) but when
      the unit resets upon completion a blank screen is all we get.

      It seems it is not holding the OS in memory/flash?

      Is there a way to fully re-initialise the OB12?

      Anybody know of a quick fix for this problem?

      Our tour resumes tommorrow and we urgently need this sorted!!

      Any ideas? HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

      ac