mp3com approving delay

  • Alain Kinet VDBerghe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 3:22 AM
      Last weeks I made some new songs with and without the OB-12 and instead of sending them to the
      friends-files I'm creating a site on mp3.com.
      and it's still in approving time.
      Is it normal that it can take a week to be approved?
      What's the experience of the members with mp3.com? What about IUMA and others?
      I'm not trying to sell my stuff, I'm looking for a good place on the web to stock my music to share.

      btw,: Norm, are you happy with mp3.com? + i saw your extended studio, what do you think about the Fizmo? Is it so weird as they say?

      Alain K