saw + lfo to pitch = click... ?!?

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010
      Hi,

      I get clicks if I 'patch' an lfo to modulate the pitch of an oscillator that is using the saw wave...

      the click change as different lfo waveshapes are used, anyway the worst click is with using square and saw lfo...
      I tried to use it as a creative tool, but it can be useful in a patch, and a great PITA for the rest of the patches...

      is there a way to get rid of this issue, except using very low cutoff values or not usign the sawtooth at all?!

      Fabio

      p.s.
      this board is much too quiet lately, uh?!