MIDI IN/THRU... they NO workie?

  • kdubyatexas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2010
      I can get the board to transmit but it won't seem to receive midi or of course allow me to slave. I've worked the system settings pretty near anyway possible. There may be something I'm missing ( the manual is rather cryptic) but I understand a fair deal of it. Worries me I'm over-looking something very simple. - Actually leads me to believe the synth is damaged somehow. Any suggestions..... maybe for a service shop in Georgia or Texas or Oklahoma?
      Works great for sound design, but its looking like I got a board that doesn't work?