Syncing Arpegiattor for external MIDI

  • Banquo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2009
      Can anyone tell me how to get my OB12 to sync it's arpegiattor to an
      external timeclock source? I've tried to get it nailed but it's not working!

      Ta

    • somethingkillingyou
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
        I guess you should have figure it now, anyway for silly questions there's the manual, just read it!

        http://www.futureskully.com/manuals/OB12.pdf

        if you ain't got it, just click on the link above and you'll get it as a single file, otherwise there are 2 pdf in the files section (part 1 and 2).

        the manual explains everything about the OB12 use (except repair...), just look for the arpeggiator section (no, that's not 'arpegiattor')