Oberheim OB-12

  • dunk_25
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 12:29 PM
      hi all

      is there any other internet stites it has sound pathes for the Oberheim OB-12
    • matrix
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7 12:36 PM
        here is everything I have on the OB-12:

        http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/search?q=%22OB-12%22

        --

        cheers,
        matrix
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7 3:08 PM
          hi

          it is not loading the stites

          To: FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com
          From: matrixsynth@...
          Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:36:48 -0700
          Subject: Re: [OB12] Oberheim OB-12

          On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 12:29 PM, dunk_25 <dunk_25@hotmail. com> wrote:

          hi all

          is there any other internet stites it has sound pathes for the Oberheim OB-12

          --

          cheers,
          matrix
          http://matrixsynth. blogspot. com

          Surfing the web just got more rewarding. Download the New Internet Explorer 8
        • matrix
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7 5:19 PM
            The link itself is not working or some of the links in posts?  If the link itself, go to http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com and search on "OB-12" with quotes on the top left search box.  If some of the links in the posts aren't working, then it means the links are gone.  For those you can try http://www.archive.org/index.php - try searching for the full URL that doesn't work followed by a subset such as the root or the URL.  You can then look at the date of the post and click on the corresponding year in the archives.

            On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM, colin wilkinson <dunk_25@...> wrote:

            hi

            it is not loading the stites

            To: FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8 10:58 AM
              hi

              the link you sent me has new sound pathes
              the only link had pathes is the friendsof ob12 and i gat them

              Tohi
              : FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com
              From: matrixsynth@...
              Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:19:32 -0700

              The link itself is not working or some of the links in posts?  If the link itself, go to http://matrixsynth. blogspot. com and search on "OB-12" with quotes on the top left search box.  If some of the links in the posts aren't working, then it means the links are gone.  For those you can try http://www.archive. org/index. php - try searching for the full URL that doesn't work followed by a subset such as the root or the URL.  You can then look at the date of the post and click on the corresponding year in the archives.

              On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM, colin wilkinson <dunk_25@hotmail. com> wrote:

              hi

              it is not loading the stites

              To: FriendsofOB12@ yahoogroups. com