OB12 Display

  • synthiemoogin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008
      My display is missing some lines so I pulled the display and tried to
      use a less expensive replacement screen. Has anyone found a data sheet
      for the original? I think the pinout of the two may be different. The
      stock one is a PCB-LS24064#1-01. The one I am using is here
      http://www.zinguy.com/lcdpage.htm . The size is the same but nothing
      shows on the display when I boot up.
    • JJ Keel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2008
        Get Norm Nimeann to put in a new screen that will last forever and will be much brighter. He's out of stock at the moment but will have some very shortly. His info is  all over this site.

        -Jay

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28, 2008
          Sorry I've had a look but cant find any info on him. Could you give me his contact details?

          Thanks!