OB12 Spotting

  • andrew
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      1) Sound On Sound magazine this month there is one in a feature on
      Windmill Studios in Ireland

      2) www.farrah.co.uk tour diary page - using OB12 live.

      ac
    • Pete Trabold
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
        Mine should be here on Monday Dec 4....Looking forward
        to it.....Hmmmmmmmmm....I wonder if MINE is the LAST
        NEW ONE IN THE WORLD!!!!......Pete
        --- "Alain M." <A_M@...> wrote:
        > I just wanted to say hi to all the people that have
        > recently signed
        > up for this group. Thanks for joining and be sure to
        > write in for
        > whatever reason .
        >
        > You can talk about anything about your Ob12 . There
        > is so just little
        > discussion about this machine and it hard to get any
        > specific
        > information so the more the better.
        >
        > And if you just bought a new OB12 we would all love
        > to hear what you
        > think of it and if you have any issues or comments
        > about it.
        >
        > Thanks everyone,
        >
        > Take Care! / Alain M.

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • romulusuk
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2002
          Hello

          I got my brand new OB12 on Tuesday last. Everything seems to work. It
          was preset with v1.45 so I downloaded 1.50 and used Cubase to load it
          in. I'm not sure, but the main bugs mentioned in the Sound on Sound
          review appear to have been fixed, but as I say, I'm not sure.

          I've been searching on the net for a tutorial that will tell me how
          to achieve various sounds. I know what the various dials and sliders
          do from reading the manual, but I need to know how to put things into
          practice. For example, how to create various guitar sounds. If anyone
          can point me at a site, that would be great.

          Regards to all,

          Tony Pearshouse