updating OS with window media player

  • rjusman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2008
      Iam using USB midi 1*1,want to update OS1.52 through window media player
      iam unable to sync usb midi with WMP,please confirm how to make the
      setup i tried earlier with cubase but no joy thanks in advance.
      raja.
    • matrix
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2008

        I could never do updates or patch storage with WMP with my synths.  Try MIDI-OX, it’s free: http://www.midiox.com/

        cheers,

        matrix

        http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2008
          Thank you very much for your help it all worked very well regards.
          raja. --- In
          FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com, "matrix" <matrixsynth@...> wrote:

          > I could never do updates or patch storage with WMP with my synths.
          Try
          > MIDI-OX, it's free: http://www.midiox.com/
          >

          > cheers,
          >
          > matrix