Re: [OB12] external SEQUENCER?

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 4, 2008
      well, I know it's an old topic, btw I think I'll end up buying an old
      ST(e)...

      I just don't like the latency on my pc and I think that for a few
      euros an Atari could really be the best solution...
      plus, many of the synths editors/libriarians I need are for Atari (I'm
      currently using STEem to run some of 'em), so I think Atari -> (midi
      sequencing) and pc (-> recording, mixing etc.) could be fine...
      the only thing I don't like it's the missing HD (the external model is
      very hard and pricey)...

      greetings

      Fabio

      --- In FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com, "dr00p" <droop@...> wrote:

      > And for last. Why thinking about the Atari not capable of VST's if
      you dont want to use 'm anyway.

      > Yes you pick up you're Atari with ye if when you got a liveset!
      >

      > But you just want the flashy buttons and knobs and extra MC500
      >

      > And if you didnt notice yet. The Yamaha RM1x is a highly advanced
      sequencer. Bettter than the Roland MC500.. eheheh (just couldnt leave
      it :) And defiantlly not my choise of weapon if i also could choose me
      Cubase Atari. But kewl tough. (but well okey, the mc500 is kewl too..)