a new synth...

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hi

      I've got a new toy...
      it is another ITALIAN one: a Siel Mono, a monophonic synth from 1980...

      it has just one oscillator with a few preset waveforms, a single
      envelope (ADSR) for vca or vca+vcf, a 3 position filter (LP, BP, HP
      than can be activated all together!), ktf, a single lfo (I think a
      sinusoid) for dco or vcf, a pink noise generator, a flanger type
      effect called animator and of course filter cutoff and resonance...

      although it is really basic, it sounds really good; filter and noise
      generator alone are worth buying this little puppy...

      ...vintage leads and basses, cool fx with cutoff/resonance and
      thundering type percussions... awesome!

      see ya

      Fabio

      p.s.