ob12 manual

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
      http://www.futureskully.com/manuals/OB12.pdf

      here you can get OB12's manual as a single .PDF file
    • Andrea TONI
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
        Ciao Fabio,

        mmmm if i were u i would spend a little bit more
        and get a dx200

        human interface
        knobs
        FM with a res filter
        groovy !
        dx7 patches compatible
        free WIN editor

        FM7 is great
        but i hate using a computer to make noise ;-)

        Regards
        --------------------------------------------------Env1-----Env2--Env3-----------
        Andrea.TONI@... Vco1 \ | | \
        Solar-Terrestrial Missions (Sci-Sh) Vco2-->--Vcf-->Vca-->Ducati996
        www.rssd.esa.int Vco3 / | | /
        --------------------------------------------------Lfo1-----Lfo2--Lfo3-----------

        ABOUT YAMAHA TX7:
        TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY?
        NEED YOUR HELP!

        see ya
        Fabio
      • somethingkillingyou
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
          I don't know, I really don't care too much to program FM, btw
          there are a few sound on FM7 that I really like...
          I know it's different from dx/tx-7 (8 operators instead of 6,
          filters, effects...) BTW I would like to 'replicate' some of FM7
          sounds AND effects on something cheap and portable...

          with a PC-editor, of course, but that could be easily downloadable ;)

          that said, I really wouldn't buy a DX7: I want to keep my studio as
          much clean as possible, so I will buy only rackmount/module from now
          on...

          ...unless some bargains come out, but it seems I'm not a lucky bloke.

          that TX216 with rack and 2 modules at 125$ cries revenge!

          wtf I'm not that lucky!

          dx200? I don't know, I only noticed that everything with a "YAMAHA
          DX" signature cost WAY TOO MUCH! (at least in europe and especially
          italy...)

          > ABOUT YAMAHA TX7:
          > TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY?
          > NEED YOUR HELP!