recalibrate?

  • baschyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      how do i do this? mine didn't come with a manual. thanx!~andrew~
    • Andrea TONI
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
        ehm .. the OB12 is a fully digital machine
        i don't think u need to recalibrate anything
        what is the prob ?

        Regards
        --------------------------------------------------Env1-----Env2--Env3-----------
        Andrea.TONI@... Vco1 \ | | \
        Solar System Missions (Sci-Sm) Vco2-->--Vcf-->Vca-->Ducati996
        www.rssd.esa.int Vco3 / | | /
        --------------------------------------------------Lfo1-----Lfo2--Lfo3-----------

        > Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:28:53 -0000
        > From: "baschyn" <baschyn@...>
        > Subject: recalibrate?
        >
        > how do i do this? mine didn't come with a manual. thanx!~andrew~
      • Alain M.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
          --- In FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com, "baschyn" <baschyn@...> wrote:

          > how do i do this? mine didn't come with a manual. thanx!~andrew~

          If you mean like a factory reset, I am not sure, but I do know there
          is the full OB12 manual located in the files section here at the
          group. That might be of help.