File - Robot_Child_vs_Boz_Scaggs-low_down-128k(master).mp3

  • FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
      The following file was arranged to be sent to the FriendsofOB12
      group automatically.

      File : Robot_Child_vs_Boz_Scaggs-low_down-128k(master).mp3
      Description : Synth Demonstration song made all with ob12 & a drum machine (with spoken verse on intro). Originally written by Boz Scaggs in 1976. Now appears here as a cover and produced by Robot Child.
      Size : 4647 KB

      However, due to the large size of the file, it is not sent
      through email. Instead, you can access the file at this URL

    • FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
          Nice, but a bit distorted on my end. Anyone else getting that?

          The following file was arranged to be sent to the FriendsofOB12
          group automatically.

          File : Robot_Child_vs_Boz_Scaggs-low_down-128k(master).mp3
          Description : Synth Demonstration song made all with ob12 & a drum machine
          (with spoken verse on intro). Originally written by Boz Scaggs in 1976. Now
          appears here as a cover and produced by Robot Child.
          Size : 4647 KB

          However, due to the large size of the file, it is not sent
          through email. Instead, you can access the file at this URL

          %20-/Robot_Child_vs_Boz_Scaggs-low_down-128k%28master%29.mp3

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • matrix
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
            Can I put this up on my blog? If I do, I'll need to copy it down and move
            it over to my share on matrixsynth.com so people who aren't part of the
            group can listen to it. Let me know. I won't put it up without permission.

            Thanks,
            -matrix

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2005
              Also a bit distorted on my computer RC.
              Maybe it's a matter of normalizing your wav-file before making it to a
              mp3.
              On low volume it gives a good example how an OB-12 can sound.
              Very relaxing !

              Grtz
              Ron
            • FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com