LCD problem that's NOT flickering, help!

  • mywendywears
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2005
      I have an ob12 and on the LCD there seems to be lines of dead pixels
      across it. Oddly enough if I invert the contrast the lines change
      color but it does not show the information it should be.

      I checked all the connections, solder joints and looked for leaky caps
      etc...

      What is the best and quickest method of repairing or having this
      repaired? I would be able to replace the screen myself if given the
      information to purchase a new screen.

      I have already emailed various repair shops as well. If someone has
      had any ob12 repairs done, let me know where please.

      Hopefully there is some sort of fix related to a simple cable
      replacement or whatnot.

      Thanks folks!

      -Robert