MIDI problems with A002 program

  • hartwigsebastian
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      recently I encountered a problem I did'nt noticed before. Whenever I
      try to play the A002 program it changes itself to A005, not allowing
      to play the brass program. This only occurs while I use Cubase SE. If
      I play the OB 12 itself without using Cubase there're no problems.
      Anyone having the same problem, or anyone who can tell me what I'm
      doing wrong? (To change the MIDI common (global/multi) has no effect
      on this.) Besides, is it right that the cursor up/down only function
      to select but not to step through?

      regards,
      Sebastian
    • Ron West
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
        >recently I encountered a problem I did'nt noticed before. Whenever I
        >try to play the A002 program it changes itself to A005, not allowing
        >to play the brass program. This only occurs while I use Cubase SE. If
        >I play the OB 12 itself without using Cubase there're no problems.
        >Anyone having the same problem, or anyone who can tell me what I'm
        >doing wrong? (To change the MIDI common (global/multi) has no effect
        >on this.) Besides, is it right that the cursor up/down only function
        >to select but not to step through?

        it sounds like cubase is sending a program change to the ob12.

        Ron

        Hey baby, wake up from your asleep.

        http://ronwestb12.com