Global transpose?

  • Ron West
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
      Is there a way to globally transpose this beast? I can do it by patch but
      not system wide.

      Ron

      It tastes like burning.

      The B12 Collective:
      http://ronwestb12.com
      aim: ronwestb12
    • Joost den Hertog
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
        Hello there,

        i have seen some arikles about the following problem can some one give me
        an aswer please?

        my diplay is flickering since yesterday. Is it a bad/weak contact?
        should i open it?
        thanks for a replay.

        And after a 2 years now i am finaly going to dig it out the sounds and use
        it fully.

        The trick for me is to use 2 slightly different together.

        regards Joost

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Andrew Wilks
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
          --- In FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com, "Joost den Hertog"
          <joostdenhertog@h...> wrote:
          > Hello there,
          >
          > i have seen some arikles about the following problem can some one
          give me
          > an aswer please?
          >
          > my diplay is flickering since yesterday. Is it a bad/weak contact?
          > should i open it?
          > thanks for a replay.
          >
          > And after a 2 years now i am finaly going to dig it out the sounds
          and use
          > it fully.
          >
          > The trick for me is to use 2 slightly different together.
          >
          > regards Joost

          I have the same problem,
          It wasn`t just contacts, the problem was in display & board.
          I ordered the replacement display, it`s about 80 euro or so ...
        • Michael Thompson
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004
            >Hello there,
            >
            >i have seen some arikles about the following problem can some one give me
            >an aswer please?
            >
            >my diplay is flickering since yesterday. Is it a bad/weak contact?
            >should i open it?
            >thanks for a replay.
            >
            >And after a 2 years now i am finaly going to dig it out the sounds and use
            >it fully.
            >
            >The trick for me is to use 2 slightly different together.
            >
            >regards Joost
            >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >

            >--
            >Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/

            For $12 you can buy a 6 foot wire lamp that is about 1/2 inch", and tape it
            on the display when it goes out.

            Do NOT open the case up, unless you are framiliar with soldering and
            electrical components etc...

            --miek
          • Joost den Hertog
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 21, 2004