Woo-hoo! I'm getting one on tuesday!

  • cyanide@popstar.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi all!

      After having read all the dissin' reviews on this true beast, I
      decided to have a listen myself. Having owned some 30 different
      synths, I immediately fell for the charm of the OB*12.

      Screw the presets, they are nowhere near what this beast is capable
      of. I went to the store to play around with it, and could
      immediately come up with throbbing basses and screaming leads,
      something it has been accused of not being able to reproduce.

      One of my friends, who btw designs old-style analog synths, made a
      remark "it doesn't sound like a VA, it sounds... ...like an
      analog".

      All these reviews make me wonder if there are any people out there
      at all who actually know what they're talking about. Why even bother
      to compare the OB12 with viruses, ms2000's, nordleads etc? I
      wouldn't compare my Wavestation with a PPG Wave...

      /Cyanide