OB-12 Has Only Rave, Tecno & Space Sounds ?

  • Sylvester Leontiadis
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hello to all OB-12 Musicians/Owners. The only problem with that synth are the sounds (for Rocking Style Music). Has anybody any Simple Rocking Timbres or Programs ? I have found 5 or 6 the most (in A & B Bank). This is bad for me.

      Sylvester

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003

        OB-12 Factorysounds Suck. If there is a Soundbank let us know.

        But…

        Yust….

        Knob tweak ! This is a Synth!

        And shot the reverb, delay and chorus off.

        Rock on !

        mycrot

      • behrenbeck@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          Hi!

          have a look at ob12.com. goto download section.
          there are two more banks to be loaded into
          bank B of ya synth.

          bye,
          werner

          PS.