Stranglers Oberheim Sounds

  • drpaulwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2003
      Hi

      Does anyone out there have any Stranglers type Oberheim sounds
      programmed on their OB12? I love their early stuff where the 'core'
      lead sound was organ-like but sounding both brassy yet hollow. It
      was classically used on their first and second albums. I have been
      trying to copy this and their other early sounds but it has been
      doing my head in - esp the aural bits!

      I have a reasonable program sound for 'No More Heroes', '5 Minutes'
      and 'Hanging Around' but would really like to get the sounds in 'Get
      a Grip on Yourself'.

      Grateful for any ideas/programmes/timbres.

      Paul