Re: Good programming tutorial?

  • polharris
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2003
      --- In FriendsofOB12@yahoogroups.com, "Brasted, Chris"
      <chris.brasted@i...> wrote:
      > This site http://www.sospubs.co.uk/sos/may99/articles/synthsec.htm
      > <http://www.sospubs.co.uk/sos/may99/articles/synthsec.htm> will
      take you to
      > the first article. There are over twenty articles, which were
      printed
      > monthly. I put 'sospubs synth secrets part x' into google - this
      usually
      > gets the result.

      Just found a site which has all the SOS listed as well as some other
      cool synth programming links...

      http://home.tiscali.be/grayee/modular.htm

      He calls this list "essential reading for broke people." Ahhh broke
      people and synths, now there's a combination!
    • Jez
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2003
        You produce a (loud, bright) sound, tone (filter) it down, give it some dynamics (envelope), modulation (LFO), effects, and that's about it.

        The OB12 is my 9th "substractive" synth in 15 years