Re: [FriendsofOB12] next OS morph

  • Michael Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      I found that the Morpth feature lags while playing sequences, like,
      when 'morphing' the mod wheel from 0 to 100 in 6 seconds, the morpth wont
      take effect til after 1 or 2 seconds until you made your inital movement, a
      pretty long lag!!! So doing rapid scratchy effects with the mod wheel cant
      be done, like on my cs6x where you can program two totally sounds on SCENE 1
      and SCENE 2 and assign it to mod wheel and morph between the SCENES very
      quickly and you can do cool scratchy type effects/sounds with the mod wheel
      while a sequence is playing!

      But I dont really find the OB-12 mod wheel lag really annoying, but the
      lag is not too noticeable of you do a progressive sweep about 8 beats long
      from 0 to 100, witch I think is cool for sweeping a Square PWMish sound with
      high rezonance LFO on PWM morpth to Saw Spread lead with the slow saw LFO
      switch to HPF cutoff depth!!!!!! Very very phat! and its a badass sounds
      especialy for Darkcore Techstep DnB or Ambient or Ambient DnB, or all
      music!!! oh well