Welcome to the Friends of OB12 users group!

  • A_M@UnitedArtistRecords.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13 1:33 AM
      Hello

      Well we have been open for 3 days now and no one has even joined this
      list. I cant believe there are no Ob12 owners out there. I love this
      machine. I have made about 50 patches and hope to post them up soon
      .....well as soon as somebody JOINS!!! Come on....I knew this thing
      was a flop but this is ridiculous : ) I have serial number 1411 so I
      would guess there were only about 2000 produced judging buy the lack
      of information and talk about this machine.

      ...this sure is boring talking to myself though.....are there any Ob12
      owners out there? ?? ??/ .....cmon ...somebody ....anybody .....where
      are you???

      back to the ob12 I guess...,

      goodbye,
      Alain
    • mark@an1x.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14 7:11 AM
        Ahoy! Here's the second message. I do not have an OB-12...just
        curious about it. I guess Viscount pulled the plug on this product.

        http://www.ob12.com has been abandoned.
      • mark@an1x.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14 7:24 AM
          > http://www.ob12.com has been abandoned.