New Photos Posted from Kids' Triathalon

  • henryfield@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2010
      Great photos of Berkeley kids using King Pool and Park for Kids' Triathalon. I should have taken a couple of shots of the park play structure. It was loaded with kids and adults getting the best seats in the house for the awards ceremony. Great event that showcased the greatness of the King park/school complex. See you there next year!

      By the way, the bake sale was a big hit with rice krispie treats taking the lead, followed closely by morning glory muffins and scones!

      Lessly Field