Kid's Triathalon

  • Jeanine Strickland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      If you are out looking for an exciting kids event this Saturday,  check out the Kids Triathalon at King Park in North Berkeley (on Hopkins).  Click this link for the event flier.

      http://www.cityofberkeley.info/uploadedFiles/Parks_Rec_Waterfront/Level_3__-General/Kids%20Triathlon%202010%20INFORMATION.pdf

      Don't get too excited, because it is too late to register (sorry), but you can still watch.  The "Friends of King Park" will have an "energizer station", so I'll see you there.  (If you want to do a good deed and bake something to contribute to the mural fundraiser, let me know!!)

      Jeanine