Bake Sale Postponed

  • jeanine_strickland
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      According to the BUSD calendar, Friday Feb 12 and Monday Feb 15 are School Holidays! I recommend we postpone it, since the preschools are most likely closed as well (Pepper has 4 days off for the holiday). I just put up posters at Hopkins Bakery, King swim center, Monterey Market, and Cafe Roma. If you are there this morning, please take them down.

      Is there another Friday that would work better?

      Finally, its super bowl sunday tomorow, and we are going to golden gate fields where they are raffling off a flat screen tv between every race....if we win one, I'll donate it to the King Park fundraising effort and we can raffle it ourselves!

      Jeanine