32Cafe Carlotta - Saturday March 13th

  • jeanine_strickland
    Mar 6 8:49 PM
      Please join us next Saturday (March 13th) between 10-12 as we convert our street (Carlotta Avenue between Hopkins and Rose) into a "sidewalk cafe". Ayal and Leah have graciously offered to have the Yali's coffee cart on the sidewalk, where we will have tables and chairs set out for this casual event. Kids welcome. Feel free to contribute baked goods if you have time. Bring your friends! I'll send an evite, so you can add invitees. Reach out to local park users and MLK Jr Middle School Parents if you know any.

      Contact me if you want a poster or pdf to forward.

      Thanks,
      Jeanine