Re: [FriendsofBenin] Digest Number 31

  • Chris Starace
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      Hi Peter,
      What is going on for Peace Corps' 40th anniversary? Can you give us
      more details? Who, what, when, where, etc? I'm planning on going back to
      Benin next year (2002) in the summer. I'm going go with my wife to be Cara
      (we're getting married in Oct. for those of you who don't know). I figure
      she should know first hand why I'm so weird.....ha ha ha.

      Thanks,

      Chris