PCV group

  • Chris Starace
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2000
      Hi All and Happy Thanksgiving,
      I want to let you know about the PCV group that has been recently formed by the parents, family and friends of the latest stage of Benin PCV's. They have a great website: http://peacecorpsbenin.homestead.com/Home.html and they also have an active list serve group. Their listserver is on the same E-groups website as ours, but it is not open to anyone. If you'd like to join, just send an E-mail to the coordinator: Rena Smith : tascosa@... and if you explain that you are a RPCV, I'm sure she'll put you on. They are all concerned about the PCV's and are interested in hearing our points of view, having been through it all. It has been fun for me and is a good way to keep up with what's going on with PC Benin.
      By the way- the next Deadbeat is in the works and should be out "soon."

      A la prochaine,

      Chris